O/T: NBA FInals

Page 4 of 4
"Swingman" wrote:
<snip some of Swing's executioner's song with which I agree>

I came home after bagging a cock bird with my single shot .410 and put my guns away.
No desire to hunt anymore, and LBJ was president.
Lew .
"Andrew Barss" wrote:

T-track works for me.
A 12" x 72" x 3/4" plywood piece with 3, 12", T-tracks evenly spaced on 24" centers and a 3/8" x 3/4" x 72" aluminium bar for a guide runner and you are good to go.
Lew
"Andrew Barss" wrote:

T-track works for me.
A 12" x 72" x 3/4" plywood piece with 3, 12", T-tracks evenly spaced on 24" centers and a 3/8" x 3/4" x 72" aluminium bar for a guide runner and you are good to go.
Lew

I've done my share of killing (not euthanizing) terminally ill pets and if it is between starving and some other critter I know the outcome will be favorable for me. But I sure as hell do not Play with anything I'm in the process of killing. Get it done. Same with hunting or fishing. A walk in the woods is a lot different than putting meat on the table and these days I won't buy meat unless I know where it came from and how it was treated beforehand. Unfortunately it's tough to get restaurants in line, but if everybody understood how the pate' or veal got to their plate it might make a difference.
In the Minoan culture bulls were fought, but the fighters went in the ring naked without a bunch of guys on horseback to wear down the bull. The whole idea was to grab the horns and use the head shake to leap over the bull and live to tell about it. The bullfighting cultures claim this as ancestral to their "sport", but any fool can clearly se the only resemblance is the presence of a bull.
-MIKE- wrote the following:

My definition of sports is any activity that attracts paying spectators.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
willshak wrote:

What about those women who climb up and down on those poles? What do they call that sport? Skiiing? ; )
"Bill" wrote in message
willshak wrote:

What about those women who climb up and down on those poles? What do they call that sport? Skiiing? ; )
=== Which "pole" are you referring to? Stop making me drool on my stain.
--
Eric

Pole Dancing.

Lobby Dosser wrote:

Ahh.. I didn't realize it was ethnic.
bunchaposters said:

I'm sure glad I didn't have a mouthful of tea when I read that. Two points, fer sher.
-- The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools. --Herbert Spencer

Oh, Three!
On Sat, 11 Jun 2011 17:43:39 -0700, "Lobby Dosser"

OK, since it was the best one-liner of the year so far.
-- The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools. --Herbert Spencer
00hvc.rr.com says...

So a rock concert is "sports"?

Do YOU think it's sports?
On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 12:05:33 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

Sure. After a couple pills and a few joints, =all= the women there are real sports, IIRC from so long ago.
-- The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools. --Herbert Spencer

Cleveland? Surely LBJ was from west Texas.
Lobby Dosser wrote the following:

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY