O/T: Money

Enjoy

Lew

------------------------------------------------- A thief stuck a pistol in a man's ribs and said, "Give me your money."

The gentleman, shocked by the sudden attack, said "You cannot do this, I'm a United States congressman!"

The thief said, "In that case, give me my money!"

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Moshe and Sammy are walking down the street in New York City when a muggers jumps out from the shadows and says: "Gimme me all your money!!" Without missing a beat, Moshe pulls out his wallet and hands Sammy $

100.00...."Here's that hundred I owe you....."
Reply to
Robatoy

Moshe and Sammy are walking down the street in New York City when a muggers jumps out from the shadows and says: "Gimme me all your money!!" Without missing a beat, Moshe pulls out his wallet and hands Sammy $

100.00...."Here's that hundred I owe you....."

Had to read it 2.5 times. then almost sprayed my screen.

Reply to
Leon

On Tue, 8 Dec 2009 16:16:27 -0600, the infamous "Leon" scrawled the following:

WHEN are you going to fix the missing quote feature from your posts, Leon? Someone else brought it up, now it's bothering me, too.

-- To know what you prefer instead of humbly saying Amen to what the world tells you you ought to prefer, is to have kept your soul alive. -- Robert Louis Stevenson

Reply to
Larry Jaques

sorry but Uh you are going to have to draw me a picture. I am absolutley clueless what you are talking about. You are also going to have to explain to me how to manage that and I'll see what I can do if it is a one time thing.

Reply to
Leon

You fixed it! :-)

Reply to
Steve Turner

No he didn't. :)

While it does have something to do with his news client, it also has a do equally with the originating news client.

Notice that it only happens with certain posters ... I noticed the same thing when I was using OE, particularly with replying to those using Mozilla on a Mac.

I noticed long ago that it always happens when Leon replies to Robatoy's posts.

Reply to
Swingman

I don't think so. I'm using the same news client (Outlook Express) as Leon and my replies to Robotoy (usually along the lines of "I don't even know what street Canada is on") have the appropriate quotation marks.

'Course I'm using an add-on called "Quote Fix" which may help (with the thread markings, not with Robotoy).

Reply to
HeyBub