O/T: Milt Romney A Unicorn.

Good question.
Enjoy
Lew ---------------------------------------
Is Mitt Romney a unicorn?
The concerned citizens of Arizona would like Secretary of State Bennett to investigate.
Last week, Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett, the state's top elections official, threatened to kick President Obama off the state's ballot until Hawaii once again reiterated that Obama was born in that state.
In response to Bennett's flirtation with birtherism, 17,000 people signed a petition asking him to also investigate whether presumptive Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney is a unicorn.
While it remains to be seen whether such an investigation will reveal that the former Massachusetts governor is indeed a fantastical horned beast similar in appearance to a horse, it's not clear whether Romney would be permitted to run for president if he is indeed a unicorn.
Bennett began an inquiry with the state of Hawaii concerning the president's birth certificate because, according to him, some of his constituents asked him to.
Did 17,000 ask him to investigate the presidents birth certificate?
Probably not, but 17,000 are asking him to investigate whether or not Mitt Romney is a unicorn.
Will he obey their demands?
Mitt Romney released his birth certificate last night, so I'm sure the issue is settled.
Not that it was ever in doubt anyway.
After all, Mitt Romney is white.
"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
Good question.
Enjoy
Lew ---------------------------------------
Is Mitt Romney a unicorn?
~ :o ))))))
Dave in Texas
Works better if you spell it correctly.
Lew
[...]

Works even better if you keep your nonsense to yourself.
Enough is enough: <plonk>
I wonder if he has anybody that he can read anymore. That makes about 183 over the last few years. LOL I also wonder if anybody else cares.
Talk about passive aggressive trolling.
--------- "Doug Miller" wrote in message

Works even better if you keep your nonsense to yourself.
Enough is enough: <plonk>
On Sun, 3 Jun 2012 04:01:08 +0000 (UTC), Doug Miller

And Fair is fair. It was marked OT
<plonk>
On Fri, 1 Jun 2012 18:49:10 -0700, "Lew Hodgett"

Over the recent years you have referred to many, who do not agree with your warped political views, as a "pathetic bigot." Well, Lew, and I mean this from the bottom of my heart; you are the biggest pathetic bigot I am aware of.
(Plonk!)