O/T: Michael Moore gets it right sometimes.

Page 10 of 10
Larry Blanchard wrote:

http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?HelloWorldInManyProgrammingLanguages
Larry Blanchard wrote:

<grin>
Probably not...
#include <stdio.h> int main(void) { puts("Hello, world"); return 0; }
The rust comes off fairly quickly. :)
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
Larry Blanchard wrote:

Just drag a text box off the list and type "Hello, world" in it :-)
--John

well,my fingers hurt to much when I type all the zeros
Rusty wrote:

You are being silly. Management has certainly made many mistakes - the biggest being their capitulation to the UAW. But - judging from my 2008 Chevy truck - they still know how to build a very nice product.

Wow Rusty, your are fitting right into that mold of letting some else take care of you.

yourself ...and others around you.

Which is precisely my point. Don't rely on the union to save your butt, stand up for your self, be self sufficient.