O.T Message from The Queen

Page 3 of 3
On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 00:07:42 +0800, diggerop wrote:

And to add insult to injury, we now vote by mail or on voting machines that keep no images of the original ballots. And we worry about voting fraud in other countries!

With reference to the voting machines, what happens in the event of a disputed result?
In Oz, the Court of Disputed Returns is frequently called into play when there is a very close result. Each and every ballot cast is then re-examined in minute detail for legitimacy. Initial results have been known to be overturned by the court under this process.
diggerop

Jimmie Carter takes care of the other countries.

Here, we just print new ones with the Demonicrat's name on it. ...as many as it takes.

Here, we just invent new words, like 'hanging chad' or 'pregnant chad' and recount them while being watched by people being watched by people being.............
wow, this sounds just ridiculous, yet it's true.
There she is again, standin' over by the crumpet machine, Lookin' like the cover of "Mortician's Magazine". If you wanna chat her up you gotta be at least a hundred-seventeen!
GO! GO! GO! little queenie (Away! Please! It's time!)
Lord Charles of Berry, ASCAP, 1859, All Rights Confused. (And with a royal salute to Sir Michael and the boys (for dustin' it off)
Jumpin' Jack Flash
On 11/16/2009 6:22 AM diggerop spake thus:

Bravo, bravo! Hear, hear!
Just one thing: as a former 'Merkin, I plead, nay, pray to you just one thing: PLEASE don't make us watch "Are You Being Served?". ANYTHING else, just not that, OK? I'll even watch all that Jeeves this and Poirot that, just ... not ... that show ... OK?
--
Who needs a junta or a dictatorship when you have a Congress
blowing Wall Street, using the media as a condom?

Heh. The show was very popular in Oz, - partly because the characters were all stereoptypes of the sort of people you would actually find in retail outlets. Molly Sugden's "Mrs Slocombe' was brilliant, but then I've always thought the Poms to be without peer when it comes to drama and comedy.
diggerop - (who just complimented the Poms and hopes his mates don't find out.)
On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 22:16:03 -0800, the infamous David Nebenzahl

Egad! You watch teevee?!? Tres gauche.
-- When we are planning for posterity, we ought to remember that virtue is not hereditary. -- Thomas Paine

However, the following is to be amended:
7. All intersections will be replaced with roundabouts, and you will start driving on the left side with immediate effect.
For 'immediate' substitute 'gradually'.
Jeff
--
Jeff Gorman, West Yorkshire, UK