O/T: Maxine's Health Message

Enjoy
Lew --------------------------------------
Maxine's Health Message
As I was lying in bed pondering the problems of the world, I rapidly realized that I don't really care. It's the tortoise life for me!
1. If walking is good for your health, the postman would be immortal.
2. A whale swims all day, only eats fish, only drinks water, and is fat.
3. A rabbit only eats vegetables, runs and hops all day long, and only lives 5 years.
4. A tortoise doesn't run and does nothing energetic, yet it lives for 450 years.
And you tell me to exercise! I don't think so.
I'm retired. Go around me!
Kudos!