O/T: Leave it to the Krauts

Somebody had to do it.
http://tinyurl.com/39xgkwc
Lew
On 7/13/2010 11:31 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:

What they don't say is how much of their energy they're just going to buy from nuclear fueled France.

And the Brits - last paragraph.
Meanwhile we sit with thumbs up ...
Lobby Dosser wrote:

Whale oil is a renewable resource. So is wood.
On 7/14/2010 8:20 AM, HeyBub wrote:

There's no "and the Brits". The quote in the last paragraph was from a bunch of greenie airheads who can't even figure out how to run their own compound on "alternative energy", let alone a country.

How do you know?
I wish them well - but am concerned with their massive solar array in Libya All it takes is one bomb or a bad attitude and politics win for Libya.
I think they get free electricity - but not sure.
Martin
Martin H. Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net "Our Republic and the Press will Rise or Fall Together": Joseph Pulitzer TSRA: Endowed; NRA LOH & Patron Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot's Medal. NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Charter Founder IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member. http://lufkinced.com /
On 7/14/2010 1:36 AM, Lobby Dosser wrote:

Lew Hodgett wrote:

and oil industries.
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

Kicking the fossil fuel habit. I wonder how they are going to make plastic.
...and tires.

Meanwhile they are removing all the rails here.
I guees you are in On,Ca, so you would know.

I think the "fuel" word explains it.

Thermal depolymerization of turkey guts.
scott