O/T: Kleptomania

Enjoy a classic.
Lew ------------------------------
http://tinyurl.com/493r2dz
Lew Hodgett wrote:

Joe Friday, and Dragnet, was cool.. It's been a while since I've seen an episode of Dragnet. A different era, huh?
Bill
On 3/17/2011 9:51 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:

I miss Johnny too.
Here's one of my personal favorite classics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp-W5nr9N14

On 3/17/2011 11:51 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:

A "classic" indeed! No matter where you were in the world in those days, in some dingy backwater place or in the midst of a war, if you could somehow find a TV that ran the Tonight Show, rerun or otherwise, you suddenly felt like you were back home.
Same with Monday night football, Howard and Dandy Don ...
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010

Marvellous Lew thanks for that.

Thanks, Lew. Facebooked it ...
--
Best regards
Han

Good'n Lew!
"Lew Hodgett" wrote

Yep, I was watching that show when that bit came one. Johnny was the best.
Jack Webb had a sense of humor as well. He was obviously satirizing his Joe Friday character.

Clearly a clever clip on Kleptomania.
Max

Thanks Lew for posting that side slapper. Carson was one of a kind. I still miss him. JoeG

For those who get the REELZ channel on cable, look for Carson's Comedy Classics currently broadcast at 8am eastern time. It's a 30 minute show you can zip through in 20 minutes on your recorder. Best bits, guests and critters clips from the show. I record it for a week or two a couple times a year when I need a Carnac fix.
Regards, Roy