O/T: Kiss And Make Up

Enjoy

Lew

-------------------------------------------------------- The election is over.

It is time to repair friendships with the other party.

Former Governor Sarah Palin is doing her part to do just that.

The rest of the world cannot understand how, after bitter election

campaigns, American politicians can kiss and make up.

For instance, Gov. Palin has invited, to her great state of Alaska, the men

who defeated her, Barack Obama and Joe Biden, along with their wives.

She has set up a moose hunting trip for their enjoyment and hired three

prominent experts in their field to assist them.

Dick Cheney will carry the gun, Ted Kennedy will drive them back to their

cabins each evening, and Bill Clinton will entertain their wives.

Sarah is such a good sport!

She thinks of everything!

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Lew,

Made me smile!

cm

Reply to
cm

that Sarah.... she is a good ol' gal.

Reply to
Matt

Just haven't figured out what she's good at.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Some people just aren't that deep, and you have to take them for who they are.

Reply to
Matt

------------------------------------------------------ As a follow up

Lew

The election is over, the results are now known.

The will of the people has clearly been shown.

We should show by our thoughts and our words and our deeds that unity is just what our country now needs.

Let's all get together.

Let bitterness pass.

I'll hug your elephant.

You kiss my ass.