O/T: Kiss And Make Up

Enjoy
Lew -------------------------------------------------------- The election is over.
It is time to repair friendships with the other party.
Former Governor Sarah Palin is doing her part to do just that.
The rest of the world cannot understand how, after bitter election
campaigns, American politicians can kiss and make up.
For instance, Gov. Palin has invited, to her great state of Alaska, the men
who defeated her, Barack Obama and Joe Biden, along with their wives.
She has set up a moose hunting trip for their enjoyment and hired three
prominent experts in their field to assist them.
Dick Cheney will carry the gun, Ted Kennedy will drive them back to their
cabins each evening, and Bill Clinton will entertain their wives.
Sarah is such a good sport!
She thinks of everything!
Lew,
Made me smile!
cm

"cm" wrote:

As a follow up
Lew ------------------------------------------------ Magnanimous Gesture
The election is over, the results are now known.
The will of the people has clearly been shown.
We should show by our thoughts and our words and our deeds that unity is just what our country now needs.
Let's all get together.
Let bitterness pass.
I'll hug your elephant.
You kiss my ass.
that Sarah.... she is a good ol' gal.

"Matt" wrote:

Just haven't figured out what she's good at.
Lew
Some people just aren't that deep, and you have to take them for who they are.