O/T: Johns Hopkins Update

[snip]

You might like this guy:

David Paste

I though the doctors at Johns Hopkins were better than that. Certainly that has been my experience. The administration and staff sucked, but the doctors were excellent.

Reply to
Fred the Red Shirt

They are. Go back and read the whole thread. The email is a hoax, thoroughly debunked years ago. Johns Hopkins had nothing whatever to do with it.

Reply to
Doug Miller

He's anything but evasive. Ben Goldacre is known as the kind of person who will call-out any bollocks and be right up-front with very good questions.

Reply to
David Paste