O/T: Johns Hopkins Update

Page 3 of 3

I though the doctors at Johns Hopkins were better than that. Certainly that has been my experience. The administration and staff sucked, but the doctors were excellent.
--
FF

On 11/4/2011 6:58 PM, Fred the Red Shirt wrote:

They are. Go back and read the whole thread. The email is a hoax, thoroughly debunked years ago. Johns Hopkins had nothing whatever to do with it.
[snip]
You might like this guy:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2011/nov/04/bad-science-eight-years?CMP=twt_fd

He's anything but evasive. Ben Goldacre is known as the kind of person who will call-out any bollocks and be right up-front with very good questions.