O/T: Johns Hopkins Update

Not _quite_ the same, but thanks for playing.
-- Inside every older person is a younger person wondering WTF happened.
Sea Salt typically does taste better than the Windsor (Toy's fault) stuff. Check your contents on the box. Sea Salt has no sugar or iodine added to it.
------------- "Larry Jaques" wrote in message wrote:>>>of 40 deadly ingredients added is NOT the way to stay healthy. The

Not _quite_ the same, but thanks for playing.
-- Inside every older person is a younger person wondering WTF happened.
Gerald Ross wrote:

Uh, no. Just the reverse. All sea salt was originally on the land and washed into the sea. For example, mammalian blood is slightly less salty than sea water. From the difference, and by knowing how much salt washes into the sea each year, anthropologists can calculate almost exactly when our ancestors moved from the sea to land.
--
* Aside: There are about 2,000 "salt domes" mapped in and around the Gulf of
Mexico. On average, each dome contains six cubic miles of salt. Since all
----------- "Robatoy" wrote in message
If anything, we don't eat enough meat, but eat waaaaay too much processed shit they call 'meat'. Rarely (if ever) does a natural product 'improve' when industrial corporations screw with it. Same goes for processed dairy, grain and sugar/salt laden anything! Take a look at a 1000 year curve of modern diseases and overlay that on a curve when we started screwing with food. It will amaze you. Fruits, veggies, meats, unaltered from its natural form (processing, pesticides etc., etc.) is what will keep us healthy. A ground-up pig's cock/ears/lips/arse (AKA as a hotdog), with a list of 40 deadly ingredients added is NOT the way to stay healthy. The salt alone will hurt you... and now they're all on about 'Sea Salt'? WTF? Does salt really give a shit where it comes from?
Hey, but find a way, that the nerve that runs from the eyeball to the brain, can be modified, plumped up, sugared, salted, coloured, and then sold as a treat to the kids, and the MBA running that outfit will get another bonus. Of course the packaging will announce in bold letters: All natural! Sea Salt! Sugar product from natural corn! No animals were used in the testing of this product..... hey, but testing on our kids is okay, no?
The absolute garbage they sell in ordinary supermarkets these days makes me cringe. But wait! There's more! Now they are genetically modifying that garbage to boot!
How about Occupying Monsanto?

Laughing at your own failed attempt at humour, you dumb fuck?
Perfect!
The Dutch sock puppet posts to support himself again.
----------- "Robatoy" wrote in message
Laughing at your own failed attempt at humour, you dumb fuck?

There are still diseases for which there are no really good treatments. And sometimes the symptoms of a simple problem are very confusing, especially in the setting of multiple problems. A gallstone or inflamed appendix are "conventional" problems that can be difficult to pinpoint. That doesn't mean the patient is orrational or the doctor is a quack. It does mean there is a rather easy cure (most of the time), once properly diagnosed.
I have heard that veterinarians can treat their patients easier than human doctors, because the patient can't talk like a human.
--
Best regards
Han
On 10/31/2011 6:22 AM, Han wrote:

You took the words right out of my mouth about Steve Jobs.
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010
"Lew Hodgett" wrote:

--------------------------------- "Han" wrote: You are contributing to lies. Stick to woodworking. This is not a joke. -------------------------------------- The operative phrase is "It's worth a read".
Personally, about all I found useful was to use glass containers in a microwave.
Lew
On 10/31/2011 6:05 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:

The point was, it's *not* worth reading.
I would like somebody to show me a case where a pancreatic cancer patient was cured going to a chem/cut doctor. You know the all God worshipped, "conventional medicine" doctors.
Some cancers alternative medicines have better results than "conventional quackery"
---------------- "Han" wrote in message You are contributing to lies. Stick to woodworking. This is not a joke.
There is indeed an immunological aspect to cancer, as well as an oxygen aspect, and many bad substances can contribute to cancer. Once you have a mutation leading to, say CML, a diet can't help you. Perhaps Steve Jobs is an example. He delayed having surgery FAR, FAR too long in favor of alternative crooked medicine, and he did eventually die, but could have lived much longer had he had immediate surgery of his rather tame cancer. Alternative medicine may help conventional medicine, but in the case of cancer it can't substitute.
--
Best regards
Han

Put-up or shut-up! All you have to do is present compelling evidence so we can all look at it!
"conventional medicine" is /anything/ that can be shown to repeatedly work better than a placebo. If there is any bullshit in there, science will weed it out, and this is what a lot of alternakooks don't like. They can't stand someone telling them "You are wrong, and this is why...".
To paraphrase Carl Sagan "Science is more a way of thinking than it is a body of knowledge".
I ask you to show me one example and your response is "Put-up or shut-up!"? Pathetic.
Your definition is flawed the "conventional medicine" only shows what worked for their "worked better than placebo" tests, as I indicated previously. A majority of medical testing does not use placebos or double blinded studies. Much of it uses the same study methods as Alternative medicine techniques. You have been duped by the Medical Mafia.
I stick with what works. Sometimes it is "conventional" and sometimes intelligent medicine techniques. I don't like using "better than placebo" techniques when some have died using them. Get your swine flu vaccine, yet?
---------- "David Paste" wrote in message wrote:

After so many lines the powers of deduction rise in your posting! The poster I found first nailing the Canadian idiot floating through many newsgroups made a small history of the troll from a woman's newsgroup. http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?ID 8337251500
Go look around at Google for "Gymmy Bob" "JP Bengi" with any number of name changing adaptations of those names. There is this digest written by an Ossie guy that checks out. Some hours of reading taking the route of the links posted! http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?ID 2024603700
Go upset the idiot to see the reactive copying of your posting name where the suckers swallow the bullshit in droves.
The real "mII" (hopper) is now PGP signing his postings.
iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJOfj1uAAoJECGtZwCbtgwXMC0H/jh3KDnpJlF41+uzsLAUyvlE +zBXYpZPxnHbwdu5X6LXCH823Hwuc6MHmTHwI7CyzlvkXeK8WczoN1Tk2ARSUjK/ 1+DkWT6uPuabuISBVW500BP6au5Z1tOKFpWvj/oHYdgqp7QB1jpxkJdJrUdByb2K KZrjlPa+cV9ZCDKSBAqUshX/wZf14xiJSmKmSCBxr+GmB30CWNrUN6mMWket6VlL p8UhnK6ORuittS7imEKPzz+rc72IsIfVkZhPfv8EgRIU23/02pR+/KreddZfJ1rK JOqMND0/37ET9quBKyyivQIaEd3oMxLpjLlMeQs5UVo8YdJi3IfWwOER3lVwQDI=UxjI -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
"Eric" "Josepi" with that "mII" forgery posting to Rec Woodworking have not a splinter between them. One solid block of wood!
Other names used by the idiot in Rec Woodworking?
Get the picture? Topical to the thread Bengi is into everything medical over many newsgroups saying he owns every malady known to man! Where his ears are ringing in one news group his ass is flowing mucus in another while he sees none of it as his myopic eye is rotating out of control! Then there are his mental health problems where he is denying woman in one group claiming "super bitch" status to be found claiming a wife in another! All between serious binge sessions slurping up to a still! All trolls with all hooks quickly consumed by the suckers! There sure are plenty about these days. Look at this thread!
BB

No one could accuse me of being quick! Thanks for the info.

True. They also cure hundreds of thousands every day.
Alternative therapies kill hundreds of people every day. They contribute to the deaths of thousands more by discouraging them from using conventional medical approaches. Steve Jobs, for instance.
And unlike conventional medications, they cure no one.
Those that did, became conventional medication .

Yes. It is same reason why Ponzi schemes and bait an switch cons exist. There's a new sucker born every minute.
--
FF

On Sun, 30 Oct 2011 22:24:16 -0700, Lew Hodgett wrote:

BS! You've been scammed Lew - and you fell for it. Or else your computer has been hijacked. I always suspect a hijack when I see "MISMATCH" in a posting path.

Lew, did you get it from YOUR cousin, or did you just leave that in the chain letter?
Maybe it's just me, but I prefer to get my cancer advice from an oncologist.
Would you go to an oncologist for advice on knee surgery?
See more below:

This is literally dead wrong.
Honey is mostly fructose and recent research has shown that pancreatic cancer cells react differently to fructose than they do to glucose.
The cancer cells thrive on either sugar. But when fed fructose they divide (multiply). This word was done on laboratory cultures, the cancer cells may behave differently in vivo. But it does rather strongly imply that high fructose foods are best avoided by people with pancreatic cancer.
It does not mean that fructose causes pancreatic cancer.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/08/02/AR2010080204793.html
Some of the information in that chain letter may be true, maybe not.
But I strongly doubt that ANY of it came from ANY physician, let alone one from Johns Hopkins. It reads like run-of-the-mill New-Age Bullshit.
Oh and table salt does NOT have something added to it to make it white.
--
FF

"Fred the Red Shirt" wrote:

the chain letter?