O/T: It's Been A Slow Day In The Newsroom

Been around but still a goodie.
Enjoy
Lew ---------------------------------- Man to his wife: "If I died before you, would you remarry?". Wife: "Oh well I'd have to think about it but yes, I probably would."
Man: "Would you stay in this house?" Wife: "Well, it's a nice house dear, I think I would."
Man: "Would you sleep in this bed?" Wife: "I like the bed, it's comfortable, yes I think so."
Man: "Would you let him use my sailboat?" Wife: "Oh no, dear, I couldn't possibly do that!"
Man: "Why not? You'd sleep with him in our house, in our bed, why couldn't you let him use my sailboat?"
Wife: "Because he's only a Hobie sailor, dear."
Keep 'em coming Lew. Thnaks.
-Zz