O/T: It'a a Zoo Out There

Page 3 of 3
Larry Blanchard wrote:

That's one thing I don't have to worry about around here.
--John
44 Hell, I'm still in my shorts out in my shop with a space heater.I live south of the snow belt. Can you tap in at the breaker to get temp. power ?? Jerry
http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutcher/1974Tryke
"Jerry - OHIO" wrote:

And where would that be?
Lew
I'm in Mantua,Ohio. I worked outside for the last 15 years cold doesn't bother me to much. Jerry
http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutcher/1974Tryke
"Jerry - OHIO" wrote:

Grew up in Wooster then lived in Cleveland area for many years.
Lew
Jerry - OHIO wrote:

About 1 or 2 summers in 110+ degree heat thins the blood real fast. Anything below 50 F is pretty darn cold after that.

On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 17:38:25 -0700, Mark & Juanita

I spent 2 winters in Central Africa - and I have not enjoyed the cold since.
My daughter enjoyed the cold in Winterpeg - untill she too spent 3 winters in Africa. Now Ontario winters are enough for her.
Lew Hodgett wrote:

Its about -24F (-31C) outside mine...middle of the Canadian prairies.
Chris
Chris Friesen wrote:

We had a pleasant 73 yesterday. Supposed to reach 80 today.
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA