O/T: In-N-Out

If you are near Garland, TX (Dallas), In-N-Out Burger is headed your way.
You're in for a treat when you order "The Animal".
Lew
(An In-N-Out convert).

I'll vouch. And there's a "secret menu":
http://www.in-n-out.com/secretmenu.asp
AND, if you wanna' be cool like the high school kids in SoCal, you can take their bumper sticker that reads:
In-N-Out Burger
and cut the B and last R out of Burger, to get:
In-N-Out Urge
-Zz
In forth:

It's my understanding that they are also opening a distribution center here, too. So, they should be opening more stores than just Garland, which seems like an odd city to start out in
ChairMan wrote:

Best Hamburgers PERIOD!!!!
--
You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK !

No, best hamburgers AND french fries, PERIOD!
I have a burger at least once a year, whether I need it or not.
-- A well-informed mind is the best security against the contagion of folly and of vice. The vacant mind is ever on the watch for relief, and ready to plunge into error, to escape from the languor of idleness. -- Ann Radcliffe
Larry Jaques wrote:

Oh yeah, forgot the French Fries toooooo.
--
You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK !

and shakes, and lemonade.
Neil Brooks wrote:

Oh yeah, the shakes, definitely the shakes. mmmm mmm good!

Rob Leatham
On Mon, 31 May 2010 21:43:54 -0700, Mark & Juanita

OhmyBuddha! I forgot about their orgasmic chocolate milk shakes.