O/T: Hope I'm Wrong

Here in SoCal, temps are to be 80+F tomorrow, sustained winds above 20 knots, relative humidity 15% or less and red flag warnings tomorrow from 6:00AM to 6:00PM.
Translation:
The above is a classic recipe for some serious brush fires.
Tomorrow night by this time, we could have some serious fires.
Keep your fingers crossed, hope I'm wrong.
What is so ironic is that the ski slopes are open in the mountains.
Yes it is machine made snow, but it's still snow.
Lew

What's ironic?
As a very recent expat CA boy, I'm now at 8,000ft in the CO Rockies. It's currently 17F at night and 33F max in the day during this passing cold front. Only slight dusting of snow during last 2 days. I wouldn't change it for all those damn 115F Summer days in the World!
nb

Are you in Summit county? ww

The summit on Global warming ?

Nothing like a 115 degree summer day get them here for almost a month on end

It's been around 65F here in the New York City area today. Several days with strong winds, but generally clear. Brush fires on Staten Island. Perhaps set ...
--
Best regards
Han

It has been 75 degrees here today and it is also pissing down rain
Yesterday I wrote:

81F today, another day in paradise.
The off shore (Santa Ana from the desert) winds will continue thru tomorrow, so red flag warnings will continue, then rotate 180 degrees to on shore on Monday with cooler temps and increased humidity, thus reduced fire warnings.
I'll enjoy paradise while it lasts.
Lew