O/T: Here's Hoping

May you all find 2009 to be a vast improvement over 2008.
Be safe out there.
Lew

Thanks Lew

Even though '08 was pretty good to me, I'll take a bit of improvement any day.
And, Lew.... try not to breathe too many micro balloons, okay? <G>

Yea... stay safe. And prosper.

Best wishes for you too, Lew. Year started pretty good with your recipe for cinnamon-marinated ribs. Turned out great, thanks!
--
Best regards
Han
"Han" wrote:

Glad you enjoyed them.
Fried cabbage and bacon here.
Lew

Well, there was more here too, but your recipe took the cake this morning.
Yesterday our eldest made "oliebollen", traditional Dutch fare. A great improvement on deep-fried donuts. Actually a yeastdough with raisins and apples, deep fried, then decorated with powdered sugar. see <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliebol> and <http://www.typicaldutchstuff.com/oliebol.shtml This is just one recipe, though, and not the one used by Daughter.
--
Best regards
Han