O/T: Hello

Page 1 of 2
"Hello", the seat of my pants announced to me this afternoon it's "Shake, Rattle & Roll" time here in SoCal.
Everything appears to still be standing, at least until further notice otherwise.
Time to go back to collecting ZZZZ's.
Lew

Keep it under control Lew. Don't need any more disasters.
We're counting on you!
RonB
"RonB" wrote: Keep it under control Lew. Don't need any more disasters.
We're counting on you! --------------------------------------- Same as when a
"RonB" wrote:
Keep it under control Lew. Don't need any more disasters.
We're counting on you!
RonB
--------------------------------------- Same as a few years back when your Polish Airforce was on guard<G>.
This one seems to be down in Baja, 100+ miles south of TJ.
Have to wait and see how Mac made out.
Lew

5.4 and 7.2 now, according to the USGS.
http://quake.wr.usgs.gov/recenteqs/Maps/115-33.html
...and you don't even have to pay extra for the ride.

Given California's current state budget situation, I'm sure they are trying to figure out a way to tax earthquakes as an entertainment tax.

Rob Leatham
Mark & Juanita wrote:

We felt a nice gentle lateral "roll" ere in Case Grande, AZ.

And probably half the population will think that would be reasonable, compaired to some of the things that they have voted for and gotten in the past. ;~)

Reports are 6.9 in Baha.
Glad everything is OK, Lew.
"Dave Balderstone" wrote:

----------------------------------- Thank you.
It's been upgraded to 7.1.
For those interested:
http://tinyurl.com/ykvzjpl
It was felt in AZ, probably also hear from those folks.
Lew

7.2 was the latest... glad you're okay.
Big one... You looking forward to when everything east of the San Andreas falls into the Atlantic?
"Dave Balderstone" wrote:

--------------------------------- Hanging in there.
It is being reported that this one will trigger more E/Q's, but unknown where.
Damage reports are beginning to come in from Mexico.
Lew
Lew

How is our buddy Max down in Baja?
Hey Max, let us know!
"Lee Michaels" wrote:

-----------------------------------
As in "Mac the Turner"?
Lew
"Lew Hodgett" wrote

Yep. Mac.
Hey, I was only off by one letter! :-)
On Sun, 04 Apr 2010 18:34:14 -0600, the infamous Dave Balderstone

Don't laugh. You're on the wet side, too, Dave. ;)
-- In order that people may be happy in their work, these three things are needed: They must be fit for it. They must not do too much of it. And they must have a sense of success in it. -- John Ruskin, Pre-Raphaelitism, 1850

Hey, From Texas I can not see the California coast this morning!!!!
On Mon, 5 Apr 2010 07:50:00 -0500, the infamous "Leon"

Climb to the top of your massive bedroom tower and I'll bet you can, even from inside the house.
-- In order that people may be happy in their work, these three things are needed: They must be fit for it. They must not do too much of it. And they must have a sense of success in it. -- John Ruskin, Pre-Raphaelitism, 1850
Lew Hodgett wrote:

Yep, some of our son's friends said the chandeliers in their house started swaying. Some of my wife's Facebook friends in Phoenix said water sloshed out of swimming pools.

Rob Leatham