O.T. - Grand Junction, Colorado

Grand Junction, Colorado
Considering a move there . . . Are there any woodworking clubs, suppliers for material or tools?
Any comments about the area would be appreciated . . .
Steve
I've visited Grand Junction several times. It's a nice community. Very dry. Good bicycling (Grande Mesa). Four wheeling is popular there. Bluegrass music, too. Close to Colorado wineries and fruit orchards. I didn't look for woodworking but think you'd find what you want....
Might want to try the online Yellow Pages, www.dexonline.com

It's pretty. I live just on the "other" side of the Continental Divide. Seems like it's usually hotter and drier over there than in Denver.
Don't know diddly about WW in that area, but if the selection's poor, you could make periodic trips over to the Denver area. There are about a half- dozen or more places to buy wood, supplies, etc.
I don't know about WW either.. My son lives there and I know there are quite a few woodcarvers and woodturners there.