O.T. from Afganistan

Page 6 of 6

Aw, come on. The only way this makes any sense at all is to ignore a whole heap o' history and common sense.

Wow, mp, I am truly amazed. How do you manage to perform the mental gymnastics necessary to believe such convoluted logic without having your head explode?
Absolutely amazin'
When you have them by the balls their hearts and minds will soon follow.

Geez. Are you suggesting gay military tactics?
Don't ask....

George wrote:

Don't tell.
john wrote:

The R.A.M. version ended with: "Cost of gas for that: Probably $50,000 Cost to Hearing: $500 for hearing aids (eventually...) A bunch of Taliban thinking twice about shooting at us: Priceless

<snip>
Awesome! Just to expand the OT, I'm posting one of my favorite pictures on A.B.P.W. Don't even remember where I got it, it's just labeled "UN B1"
--
Nahmie
Those who know the least will always know it the loudest.

Bestest Handsander wrote:

Yeah, but I've seen so many of these 'personal stories' that were written by HQ/ Commanders to be sent home by the troops that I have a hard time believing any of them.
--
Mark

N.E. Ohio