O/t: For Those With Hillary Phobia

Hillary Clinton and her driver were cruising home
along a country road one evening when an ancient cow
loomed in front of the car. The driver tried to avoid
it but couldn't. The aged cow was struck and killed.
Hillary told her driver to go up to the farmhouse and
explain to the owners what had happened and pay them
for the cow. She stayed in the car making phone calls.
About an hour later the driver staggered back to the
car with his clothes in disarray. He was holding a
half-empty bottle of expensive wine in one hand, a
huge Cuban cigar in the other, and was smiling
happily, smeared with lipstick.
'What happened to you,' asked Hillary?
'Well,' the driver replied, 'the farmer gave me the
cigar, his wife gave me the wine, and their beautiful
twin daughters made passionate love to me.'
'Good grief, what did you tell them?' asked Hillary.
The driver replied, 'I just stepped inside the door
and said, 'I'm Hillary Clinton's driver and I've just
killed the old cow.' The rest happened so fast I
couldn't stop it.'
ROTFLMAO
JOAT - who does not welcome thread question e-mails..
10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I don't have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.