O/T: Earth Day

Well, you could always say:

"Hey...we could be the first > Yep ... that explains why our wives were laughing so hard.

Reply to
Pat Barber

Can you get a job doing that? ... inquiring minds, and all that.

Might be a good retirement career, being harmless old men ...

... yeah, right! :)

Reply to
Swingman

I dunno... I might consider it. There was a claim on the second link that said something like "waking up feeling fresh and clean every morning" or some such.

What a relief it would be to not wake up with my hair in a snarl, white chin whiskers to shave, eyeballs glued together from allergies, throat raw from snoring, and stumbling down the hallway having to pee like a racehorse.

They might have something here...

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41

If you snore that hard (and if you don't live in some nanny state like California where a diagnosis can get your driver's license revoked) you might want to talk to a pulmonologist about sleep apnea.

Reply to
J. Clarke

LOL ... but what's sad is that it takes no imaginatative horsepower whatsoever to conjure up a mental picture of your above. :)

Reply to
Swingman

It was a joke, J. I appreciate the concern, but just a joke.

I actually do all of those things, some even all at once, but no problems with apnea.

I actually just typed it out after wondering what kind of return it would take for someone to get their pubes ripped out by the roots.

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41