O/T: Earth Day

Page 2 of 2

It was a joke, J. I appreciate the concern, but just a joke.
I actually do all of those things, some even all at once, but no problems with apnea.
I actually just typed it out after wondering what kind of return it would take for someone to get their pubes ripped out by the roots.
Robert

LOL ... but what's sad is that it takes no imaginatative horsepower whatsoever to conjure up a mental picture of your above. :)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 3/27/08
Swingman wrote:

You do know where this brazilian thing comes from right?
Dick Cheney came into the oval office one day and told the president that 6 Brazilian soldiers had been killed in Afganistan. Bush was shocked and said that it was an absolutely terrible developement and that he couldn't be more filled with sadness.
After a brief pause, the president asked Cheney; "How many is a brazilian, anyway?"
--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.

Yeah ... AAMOF, that's the derivative of an inside measurement/joke amongst some if the locals here, thus the certificate Leon gave me. :)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 3/27/08

I was under the impression that a brazilian (sic) had something to do with wax...
scott
Swingman wrote:

http://www.geocraft.com/WVFossils/GlobWarmTest/start.html