O/T: Commercials

Sent to me by a Kraut buddy.
Enjoy
Lew ----------------------------------
Gotta love those European commercials...
All across Germany 's northern-most border with Denmark you'll find an incredible superstore called Fleggaard. There, you can buy everything you need - tubs of gummi bears, cases of wine, industrial strength dish washing soap - at prices 30% cheaper than you'll find in Denmark. It is Denmark's Costco, packaged as a German loophole.
This is their advertisement!
The 100+ women do stunts in the air - while free-falling - holding hands to spell out "Half-off on Dishwasher soap at Fleggaard." You'd be hard-pressed to find a man in Denmark who hasn't seen and fallen in love with that commercial. It was geared strictly to men. The ad is real!
Here is a link to simply the best advertisement ever made. Honestly. It's awesome.
http://www.m2film.dk/fleggaard/trailer2.swf

Of course the swimmer was a Blond! LOL.. Forgot about this one, IIRC I saw it last year some time...

Yep, itsy bitsy red bikini.
--
Best regards
Han
On 8/30/2010 4:23 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:

What's the "best" commercial depends on your definition of best. Here are my own humble nominees:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwXo4PnTMYA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4NtYHKGRQ0

If you are not american you should have a bucket to hand before you watch this.
Tim W
Tim W wrote:

One of the best!!! Thanks Bud and of course Thanks to the Military men and women!!!
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"

Some conspiracy freak is going to figure out that it was a joint venture between Anheiser and GW Bush that started the wars, JUST so that they could make a bunch of Budweiser shareholders a big profit. Yea, that's the ticket.

...and here I thought it was going to be an ad for some sort of sillicone[sic]
On Mon, 30 Aug 2010 15:23:55 -0700, "Lew Hodgett"

<snerk> Who's the racist -now-? -- Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed. -- Storm Jameson