O/T: Cleveland Light House

A little more detail if interested.
http://tinyurl.com/2flfw5d
Lew

Looks like the photos of Mt. Washington
Reminds me of the Maumee River freezing over in the '50s. And Lake Michigan! Been on Lake Michigan in a car. Some fool always pushes it too far and winds up on a floe or in the lake.

The giant blocks of ice stacked up along River Road are a memory that always will stand out in my mind.
--
Jim in NC

wrote

Wow, River Road that takes me back! My Dad worked for Toledo Edison and they had a "Clubhouse" out River Road. Held Christmas Party and summer picnics for employees out there.