O/T: Cleveland Light House

A little more detail if interested.

Lew Hodgett

Looks like the photos of Mt. Washington

Reminds me of the Maumee River freezing over in the '50s. And Lake Michigan! Been on Lake Michigan in a car. Some fool always pushes it too far and winds up on a floe or in the lake.

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

"Lobby Dosser" wrote

The giant blocks of ice stacked up along River Road are a memory that always will stand out in my mind.

Reply to
Morgans

Wow, River Road that takes me back! My Dad worked for Toledo Edison and they had a "Clubhouse" out River Road. Held Christmas Party and summer picnics for employees out there.

Reply to
Lobby Dosser