O/T: Christmas Lights

Enjoy your turkey day.

Lew

---------------------------------

I love Christmas Lights, they remind me of politicians!

They all hang together, half the suckers don't work, and the ones that do aren't that bright!

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

That one went straight to our Facebook page about 20 minutes ago and six people have "thumbs up'ed" it.

RonB

Reply to
RonB

How about "Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed periodically - and usually for the same reason".

Mitch

Reply to
MB

Regrettably, you can't hang politicians. Or at least you're not supposed to...

Reply to
HeyBub