O/T: Christmas Lights

Enjoy your turkey day.
Lew ---------------------------------
I love Christmas Lights, they remind me of politicians!
They all hang together, half the suckers don't work, and the ones that do aren't that bright!

That one went straight to our Facebook page about 20 minutes ago and six people have "thumbs up'ed" it.
RonB
How about "Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed periodically - and usually for the same reason".
Mitch
Lew Hodgett wrote:

Regrettably, you can't hang politicians. Or at least you're not supposed to...