O/T Christmas Lighting

Well, this certainly takes the pressure off of me this year. Glad I found it. http://www.motifake.com/neighborhood-pe-demotivational-poster-75555.html
RicodJour wrote:

LOL. That's like out neighbors. They decorate for every holiday and go overboard (not in a bad way). The kids from all over the neighborhood come around on bikes to watch every "change."
As they were taking down the Halloween stuff, this afternoon, my wife went over and said, "Living next to you guys is like have a swing set next to Disneyland."
--

-MIKE-