O/T: Brooklyn Tony

**Brooklyn Tony**

The teacher asks her class, 'If there are 5 birds sitting on a fence and you shoot one of them, how many will be left?'

She calls on Brooklyn Tony.

He replies, 'None, they will all fly away with the first gunshot.'

The teacher replies, 'The correct answer is 4, but I like your thinking.'

Then Brooklyn Tony says, 'I have a question for YOU.

There are 3 women sitting on a bench having ice cream:

One is delicately licking the sides of the triple scoop of ice cream.

The second is gobbling down the top and sucking the cone.

The third is biting off the top of the ice cream.

Which one is married?'

The teacher, blushing a great deal, replied,

'Well, I suppose the one that's gobbled down the top and sucked the cone.'

To which Brooklyn Tony replied,

'The correct answer is ' the one with the wedding ring on,'

but I like your thinking.'

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Brooklyn Eatery Ups Price of Pizza Slice to $4

NEW YORK (1010 WINS) -- If you thought the price of gas was expensive, try getting a slice of pizza at Di Fara's in Brooklyn. A slice of a plain pie has been raised to $4 -- but that hasn't stopped people from lining up for it.

Pizza aficionados swear by Di Fara's and say it's the best pizza anywhere.

The restaurant said it imports all of its ingredients from Italy, so therefore the price hike was necessary. Di Fara's is closed on Mondays.

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
Joe AutoDrill

Difara's is good, but runs it like crap.

MUCH better is Totonnos in Coney Island (Cropsey and w.12, AFAIR)

one of the top 10 in the country

shelly

Reply to
sheldon.mandel