How bout bring back the koala?
Purty Please<G>.
Lew
On 3/3/2010 5:45 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:

From my Recycle Bin to your browser.
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
On 3/3/2010 8:27 PM, Morris Dovey wrote:

My apologies to all if that happens to be an */ethnic/* koala.
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Say what?
On 3/3/2010 8:51 PM, Robatoy wrote:

Pay atten... I say, boah, pay attention!
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Mawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwriss! Please don't become PC. Egad!
-- An author spends months writing a book, and maybe puts his heart's blood into it, and then it lies about unread till the reader has nothing else in the world to do. -- W. Somerset Maugham, The Razor's Edge, 1943

That's ok. As long as you don't call it an Abo. <grin>