O/T: Breaking News

As the old saying goes, if the shoe fits...........
Enjoy
Lew ====================================== BREAKING NEWS!! To save the economy in 2009, the Obama government will start deporting all of the weird old people in order to lower Social Security and Medicare costs. I started crying - when I thought of you.
RUN, YOU OLD FART, RUN!!!!!
Well....what can I say.... someone sent it to me, andI'm not going alone!!!!

OK if I use my walker?
"LD" wrote:

Whatever floats your boat.
Lew

Where will they be deported to? Can I emigrate to the US and get deported to Palos Verde Estates? Just make sure there's a limit on weirdness deportation. I don't want to wind up there and find that Daneliuk is my next door neighbour.
"Upscale" wrote:

Of course, just bring the entry fee.
Hint:
If you have to ask, you can't afford.