O/T: Biker Guy

Enjoy

Lew

---------------------------------------------------- On June 29, a group of Orlando, Florida bikers were riding south on I-275 when they saw a girl about to jump off the Skyway Bridge, so they stopped.

George, their leader, a big burly man of 53, gets off his Harley, walks through a group of gawkers, past the State Trooper, and says, "What are you doing?"

She says, "I'm going to commit suicide."

While he didn't want to appear "sensitive," he didn't want to miss a be-a-legend opportunity either so he asked ...

"Well, before you jump, why don 't you give me a kiss?"

So, with no hesitation at all, she leaned back over the railing and did just that ... It was a long, deep, lingering kiss followed immediately by another one.

After they finished, George gets approval from his biker-buddies, the onlookers, and even the State Trooper, and says, "Wow! That was the best kiss I have ever had Honey!

That's a real talent you're wasting Sugar Shorts. You could be famous if you rode with me. Why are you committing suicide?"

"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl."

It's still unclear whether she jumped or was pushed.

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in news:50a420de$0$47961 $c3e8da3$ snipped-for-privacy@news.astraweb.com:

I didn't, Lew. I think this is insensitive and inappropriate. For all genders.

Reply to
Han

Lew, that was just as funny as when you first posted it a few years ago...

Reply to
Larry W

Well, I have both biker friends and gay friends and I thought it was hilarious. Talk about your culture clash :-).

I once had a government job where I was the only honky on my shift - talk about politically incorrect repartee!

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

A liberal pissed off at a liberal. The world is coming to an end.

Mike M

Reply to
Mike M

Oh, come on. Even I laughed at the culture clash of the joke.

Reply to
Dave

Oh, come on. Even I laughed at the culture clash of the joke. ======================================================================================================== I plonked Lew some time back but I should bring him back just for the occasional good post. Didn't see it but I have never seen or heard a joke that offended me.

Reply to
CW

It's a JOKE Han. Get over it.

RP

Reply to
RP

Politically correct: The art of taking offense where none is intended.

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused

I know some macho bikers who would probably be offended by that story....

...I forwarded it to them anyway! ;~)

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

RP wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

I was a little slow ... Glad I could amuse some of you ...

Reply to
Han

Politically correct: The art of taking offense where none is intended. ========================================================================================== Or conveyed.

Reply to
CW

That's OK Han, the left side tends to be that way. ;~0

Reply to
Leon

Leon wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

:)

Reply to
Han

Happy holidays to you buddy!

Reply to
Leon

Leon wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Well, thanks, Leon! Happy Holidays to you as well, and to all who participate here!

Reply to
Han