O/T: Biker Guy

Enjoy
Lew ---------------------------------------------------- On June 29, a group of Orlando, Florida bikers were riding south on I-275 when they saw a girl about to jump off the Skyway Bridge, so they stopped.
George, their leader, a big burly man of 53, gets off his Harley, walks through a group of gawkers, past the State Trooper, and says, "What are you doing?"
She says, "I'm going to commit suicide."
While he didn't want to appear "sensitive," he didn't want to miss a be-a-legend opportunity either so he asked ...
"Well, before you jump, why don 't you give me a kiss?"
So, with no hesitation at all, she leaned back over the railing and did just that ... It was a long, deep, lingering kiss followed immediately by another one.
After they finished, George gets approval from his biker-buddies, the onlookers, and even the State Trooper, and says, "Wow! That was the best kiss I have ever had Honey!
That's a real talent you're wasting Sugar Shorts. You could be famous if you rode with me. Why are you committing suicide?"
"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl."
It's still unclear whether she jumped or was pushed.

I didn't, Lew. I think this is insensitive and inappropriate. For all genders.
--
Best regards
Han
On Wed, 14 Nov 2012 23:08:16 +0000, Han wrote:

Well, I have both biker friends and gay friends and I thought it was hilarious. Talk about your culture clash :-).
I once had a government job where I was the only honky on my shift - talk about politically incorrect repartee!
carrying a cross.

A liberal pissed off at a liberal. The world is coming to an end.
Mike M

Oh, come on. Even I laughed at the culture clash of the joke.
"Dave" wrote in message wrote:

Oh, come on. Even I laughed at the culture clash of the joke. =======================================================================================================I plonked Lew some time back but I should bring him back just for the occasional good post. Didn't see it but I have never seen or heard a joke that offended me.
On 11/15/2012 2:22 AM, Dave wrote:

Politically correct: The art of taking offense where none is intended.
"Unquestionably Confused" wrote in message wrote:

Politically correct: The art of taking offense where none is intended. =========================================================================================Or conveyed.
On Wednesday, November 14, 2012 6:08:16 PM UTC-5, Han wrote:

It's a JOKE Han. Get over it.
RP

I know some macho bikers who would probably be offended by that story....
...I forwarded it to them anyway! ;~)

I was a little slow ... Glad I could amuse some of you ...
--
Best regards
Han
On 11/15/2012 7:23 AM, Han wrote:

That's OK Han, the left side tends to be that way. ;~0

:)
--
Best regards
Han
On 11/15/2012 10:26 AM, Han wrote:

Happy holidays to you buddy!

Well, thanks, Leon! Happy Holidays to you as well, and to all who participate here!
--
Best regards
Han