O.T. Beware at H.D.

--WebTV-Mail-6341-172045 Content-Type: Text/Plain; Charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit
Type your message here.
--WebTV-Mail-6341-172045 Content-Description: snapshot-description Content-Disposition: Inline; filename=snapshot-filename Content-Type: Image/JPEG; Name=snapshot-filename Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit
--WebTV-Mail-6341-172045--
--WebTV-Mail-25398-172046 Content-Type: Text/Plain; Charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit
Type your message here.
--WebTV-Mail-25398-172046 Content-Description: snapshot-description Content-Disposition: Inline; filename=snapshot-filename Content-Type: Image/JPEG; Name=snapshot-filename Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit
--WebTV-Mail-25398-172046--
Just a note to you older gents out there to us caution as follows. I was at H.D. the other day, went to get into my car and these 2 young lady's in bikini tops came up and started washing my windsheild after which they asked me for a ride over to Fleet Farm. I figured what harm could it do, so they jumped into the back seat and much to my surprize they started messing around with one another. Next thing I know one of them jumps into the front seat and stated messing around with me. meanwhile her freind stole my bill fold, so guy;s beware this could happen to you. This happened to me last wed, thurs, and again on saturday and as soon as I can get a few more bill folds will more than likely happen again. ross
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Ross Hebeisen) wrote:

You'd figure that you would wise up on those shenanigans from those two ladies after the second time.... But nooooooooooooooooooo, had to go back and make sure....
it wad jut a doke alfalfa buckwheat
On Jul 11, 6:29pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Ross Hebeisen) wrote:

sumbuddy hep dis man. Hep him! HEP him!
On Mon, 7 Jul 2008 22:04:44 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Ross Hebeisen) wrote:

yeh they started doing that here around 6 months ago. its gettin real hard on the ol budget too!! I been buyin wallets by the dozen. :-] the wife is startin to get suspicious though so I buy em at amazon and have em shipped to a friends house. the last dozen was short a few!!!! he musta figgured out the scam huh....
skeez