O/T: An Observation

Since Angelinos appear to have stayed at home over the week end instead of traveling the freeways, my guess the maternity wards of the local hospitals will see an increase in business along about April 2012.
Lew
Add pictures here
✖

And the STD clinics will see a jump in business about the end of August...
Add pictures here
✖
On Jul 22, 7:07 pm, Dave Balderstone

You cynical bastard, you. You crack me up.
Add pictures here
✖
In article

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." -- GB Shaw
;-D
Add pictures here
✖
On Fri, 22 Jul 2011 16:23:20 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

Yabbut, what he didn't tell you is this: http://stdtesting.com/std-rates-increasing-in-the-elderly-population
-- If you're trying to take a roomful of people by surprise, it's a lot easier to hit your targets if you don't yell going through the door. -- Lois McMaster Bujold
Add pictures here
✖