O/T: A Sobering Moment

Two of my female high school class mates died in this week.
One of them shared a desk with me in home room all during high school.
Those shared desks were common back then.
Time marches on.
Up with grits.
Lew
On Fri, 30 Nov 2012 03:11:21 -0800, "Lew Hodgett"

Sorry to heat that. Many of us here are probably "at that age" when we start to drop off.
Used to be only "old" people died but it seems like we are there now. Enjoy every day.

Seems that way ... Sorry about your classmates, Lew ...
--
Best regards
Han

Just 60, and already have lost WAY too many school-mates.
"Lew Hodgett" wrote:
Two of my female high school class mates died in this week.
One of them shared a desk with me in home room all during high school.
Those shared desks were common back then.
Time marches on.
Up with grits. -------------------------------------------------- Make that three females in 10 days.
Wonder if "things happen in threes", applies here?
Lew