O.T.

Page 2 of 2
On Sun, 1 Jan 2012 09:09:59 -0800 (PST), Robatoy

Definitely best wishes, CW.

Hey, will it be just like our teen years, only different drugs?

Not to worry. It's only excess banana fumes. (I hope.)

OUCH! Ping me offline if you don't feel like chatting about that online. I missed hearing what happened.

Well, DIDJA? (Nonono. I meant MORE nuts.)
xox
-- Win first, Fight later.
--martial principle of the Samurai

Good luck hope all goes well.