O.T.

Page 1 of 2
I am so happy today that I can barely sit still. I go in for surgery next Tuesday. This may not seem like something to be happy about but, it will be the first in a series of operations that, if everything goes as planned, will enable me to walk again by next summer. I really don't mind giving up the wheelchair.
On 12/29/2011 4:30 PM, CW wrote:

Sounds like a major milestone. I wish you all the best. Let us know how it turns out!
"Doug Miller" wrote in message
On 12/29/2011 4:30 PM, CW wrote:

Sounds like a major milestone. I wish you all the best. Let us know how it turns out! ================================================================ I sure will. Many thanks.
CW wrote:

As one who came within a "gnats breath" of being where you are, I can honestly say, "Anytime you can put one foot in front of the other, you are ahead of the game." Most of us go through life not knowing just how wonderful a gift the ability to walk is.
All the best over the next year. It won't be easy, but it will be worth it.
You are in my prayers.
Deb
"CW" wrote:

--------------------------------- Best of luck in over coming your burden this year.
Lew

Good stuff! I'll be thinking about you.
--
Woodworking and more at <http://www.woodenwabbits.com

Wonderful!! Hoping everything goes exeedingly smoothly. As some of the others said, keep us up to date!!
--
Best regards
Han

I'm sending best vibrations and support.
-Zz
On Thu, 29 Dec 2011 13:30:03 -0800, CW wrote:

Sounds like a plan. Hope it all works OK. Keep us posted.

Having gone the wheelchair route myself I have to say I much prefer walking, even with an assist from a cane or two.
Best of luck to you next week and may the rest of the new year be filled with happy strolls!

On 12/29/2011 3:30 PM, CW wrote:

Good on you and good luck CW!

Ditto that!
-- Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.et says...

Hope that all goes well then. That is good news.
I sure hope tis is not another woodworking project!!!
You go girl!
--------------
"CW" wrote in message
I am so happy today that I can barely sit still. I go in for surgery next Tuesday. This may not seem like something to be happy about but, it will be the first in a series of operations that, if everything goes as planned, will enable me to walk again by next summer. I really don't mind giving up the wheelchair.

Great news!
I'll be looking for the ad for a wheelchair for sale this summer.
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA
On 12/29/2011 3:30 PM, CW wrote:

Wishing you the absolute best of all things medical, and the luck of all generations of Irish combined be looking over your shoulder.
We'll be praying for you!!
... keep us posted!
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010

Will it be as much fun as the chemo I am going to be subjected to starting Jan 2121?
Up to now I feel pretty darned fine. Short of breath. Thassall.
As we need to build up this magnificent bod of mine (lost 42 #, ooops) Angela marched me into my favourite delis, handed me HER credit card and said: "Go nuts"!

Rob, all the best for this year, 2012, and all coming years! Please keep us abreast of your progress, and keep your nose up!
--
Best regards
Han