O/T: 2010 College Football

OHIO STATE..................37 Michigan.............................7
It's been a successful season.
Lew

Auburn.............28 Alabama............27 (yesterday, after Auburn trailing 24-0)
The folks around here are going nuts. Well, they're always nuts in football season (much worse than Big-10 fans).
On Sat, 27 Nov 2010 23:56:17 -0600, " snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"

I thought Auburn showed real greatness in winning that game.
Oregon .....................48 Arizona ....................29
Oregon was tested last week by ... drum roll ... Cal. Nobody else has come close to slowing them down this year. It's getting interesting.
And LSU lost to Arkansas. That was disappointing for me, but LSU, all season, really hadn't played as well as their record and rank indicated. They simply lucked out in several games.
Sonny
Sonny wrote:

Actually no one mentioned Oregons lost to BSU in pre-season. My wifes grand nephew is Oregons punter (Jackson Rice) so we watch BSU and Oregon. Jim

On 12/08/2010 08:54 AM, James wrote:

Boise State beat Oregon State. Boise State didn't play Oregon.
Doug Winterburn wrote:

Your right they played the Ducks, Oregon State and that's who my wife's grand nephew plays for. Another Senior moment. Dam they're becoming more frequent. :>) Jim

James wrote:

Oregon State isn't the Ducks, either... :)

It's the Ducks and Tigers for all the marbles. It looks to be a tennis match with basketball scores. ;-)
snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz wrote: ...

Excepting the Tiggers I expect will de-wing the Duckies...

If so, it'll be some mess around here. Auburn fans are *NUTZ* (they're not fair-weather, like Alabama fans).
James wrote:

Boy am I all screwed up. It was Oregon State, the Beavers, in Sept this year and that who my wife's Grand nephew punts for. I had to ask my cousin who is a rabid BSU fan and my wife. Like I said the Senior moments are getting more frequent. :>) Jim

James wrote:

OK, I finally got past the Senior moments. Boise State beat Oregon State in Sept. this year. My wife's Grand nephew punts for Oregon. So we'll be watching Boise State and Utah, Auburn and Oregon. I just hope I don't have any more brain farts and quit suffering from CRS disease. :>) Jim