O/T: 12/07/41

69 years later, it still lives in infamy.
Least we not forget.
Lew
Lew Hodgett wrote:

Pardon me for suggesting it, but I don't think remembering the anniversary of Pearl Harbor is off-topic anywhere.
On 12/7/2010 8:58 PM, HeyBub wrote:

+1
I wholeheartedly second that sentiment!
Thanks for the posting Lew.
Regards,
Doug
"Those who have long enjoyed such privileges as we enjoy forget in time that men have died to win them." FDR

Douglas R. Hortvet, Jr. wrote:

"Kill Japs. Kill Japs. Kill more Japs!" William "Bull" Halsey
On 12/7/10 9:58 PM, HeyBub wrote:

No, it's not. On my site (I blog on finance topics) http://www.joetaxpayer.com/mourning-a-hero /
I wrote about a fellow townsman who was killed this past week in the war. It was just coincidence that post went up Dec 7. No, never forget.
Lew Hodgett wrote:

A different kind of Christmas poem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_P6yU_ymFM&feature=share

A special Merry Christmas to *ALL* our vets and active duty troops THANK YOU for your service.

Yep!!
--
Best regards
Han