O'Malley Biscuit Joiner

Did a google search but turned up nothing on this biscuit joiner at Ebay. This thing looks EXACTLY like a Dewalt clone. I have a Dewalt now. They are going (the O'Malleys) for around $50-66 at Ebay. Can anyone tell me anything about them? I cant get over how much they look like my Dewalt. Same features and everything.

Jim

James D Kountz

Crap sorry group, I just found their website. Still not much more info than the auction listing though.

Jim

>>> --

Reply to
James D Kountz