O'Malley Biscuit Joiner

Did a google search but turned up nothing on this biscuit joiner at Ebay. This thing looks EXACTLY like a Dewalt clone. I have a Dewalt now. They are going (the O'Malleys) for around $50-66 at Ebay. Can anyone tell me anything about them? I cant get over how much they look like my Dewalt. Same features and everything.
Jim
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item#67325042&category 780
-- ....
Crap sorry group, I just found their website. Still not much more info than the auction listing though.
Jim
http://www.omalleytools.com /