NYWS floor space

Anybody know the floor dimensions of the New Yankee Workshop?
936-square-feet.

I believe that you'd also want to include the finishing room as well as the second floor office space. I read someplace were he moved part of his wood storage into a attached storage area, accessable only from the outside, after Morash received the Time Saver to use. You need to include that storage space if you want to get a view on the operational SQ FT. There is no basement, it's a poured slab with radiant heating.

Don wrote:

I don't know from anything other than just judging the size of the building from the pitchurs on TV and the amount of area that seems to be around...I'm judging it to be about a 24x36-40 --> 864-960 ft^2...
On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 10:36:23 -0800, "Don"

There's a drawing with dimensions on my website.
As pointed out elsewhere, that doesn't include the finishing room, or the upstairs space. Nor does it include the lumber storage shed out back.
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 23:52:24 +0100, LRod

LRod,
I shared your site with a bunch of off-line wooddorkers. They got a big kick out of it, especially the tool appearance list, and really enjoyed all your hard work and perseverance.
One of them wanted to know if Norm knew he had a stalker. <G>
Barry
On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 00:09:19 GMT, Ba r r y

Thanks.
I am not very proud of the fact that my kids say the same thing.
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 01:00:39 +0100, LRod

Does Norm ever go anywhere (like shows ) where he meets his fans?
He attends the Orchard Supply Hardware fairs sometimes. This is a local Hardware chain in Northern California. They have fairs and Norm is always the big draw when he is included.
George:

If you go to either the This Old House or the New Yankee Workshop website, either one might have a page telling you when Norm might be in visiting a show near you.
I have seem him on 3 occasions. Once in Philadelphia, and twice in Calif. He usually is in the Delta booth.
MJ Wallace