NYW book on E-bay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categoryH316&itemC36152306&rd=1
I love this guys marketing stratagies.
Ronnie
Kind of off-sets that grizzled old coot on the book cover.
Book?
What book?
Tom Veatch Wichita, KS USA
I was looking for a shaker and I didn't even see a jiggle.
On 16 Nov 2004 13:11:08 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@camvideoproductions.com (Ronnie Aldrich) wrote:

    Greetings and Salutations...
wrote:

up the Harley Davidson manual...and I REALLY got a giggle out of the appropriate publisher for it. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemE04305132#ebayphotohosting
    Regards     Dave Mundt

Looks a little young.
GTO(John)
    Greetings and Salutations....
On 17 Nov 2004 05:24:57 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (GTO69RA4) wrote:

    Well, I don't know about THAT...those shovelheads from the 60s really had a great sound...Oh...wait..you mean the support system!     *smiling innocently*.     For some reason I am reminded of a comment by, I think, Mae West: "Youth is great. It may not know what it is doing, but, it can do it all night!"     Regards     Dave Mundt
Ronnie Aldrich wrote:

Is that what those are called... "Marketing Strategies" !?!
I always wondered mikey

I can one-up that. Another fellow who sometimes sells tools photographs each item nestled right between the high-enhanced, lightly-clothed backdrop's "marketing strategies."
GTO(John)
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (GTO69RA4) wrote:

Hmmm... guess I need to get my daughter-in-law to pose with my stuff. (She's quite a looker...)
I am currently selling a very nice leather attache with matching zippered leather binder under the id celtic_fiddler.
-- Howard My opinionated book reviews on sales topics http://book-reviews.hostpci.com

Got a bid! Now, on to bigger & better things...
-- Howard My opinionated book reviews on sales topics http://book-reviews.hostpci.com
snipped-for-privacy@camvideoproductions.com (Ronnie Aldrich) wrote in message

Not interested in his books but definately interested want to bid for his models.