NWA Showcase and Totally Turning in Saratoga Springs, NY

OK guys... it's time once again for my unabashed plug for my club's big woodworking show!
http://www.nwawoodworkingshow.org /
Northeastern Woodworkers Association's 21st Annual Fine Woodworking Show SHOWCASE March 31st & April 1st, 2012 Saratoga Springs City Center Saratoga Springs, NY
Yeah... I'm on the Demonstrator schedule again... ;~)
Totally Turning is happening at the same venue at the same time.
http://www.totallyturning.com /
Come and look me up! It's always a great time!