NWA Showcase and Totally Turning in Saratoga Springs, NY

OK guys... it's time once again for my unabashed plug for my club's big woodworking show!

Woodworkers Association's

21st Annual Fine Woodworking Show SHOWCASE March 31st & April 1st, 2012 Saratoga Springs City Center Saratoga Springs, NY

Yeah... I'm on the Demonstrator schedule again... ;~)

Totally Turning is happening at the same venue at the same time.

and look me up! It's always a great time!

John

Reply to
John Grossbohlin