NuTool HP6 and Router Table

I have just purchased a NuTool HP6 Router and a NuTool Router Table. It all fits together nicely but to make it even better I would like a Fine Height Adjuster.

I don't think NuTool make one but I wonder if there are any plans or instructions for making ones own Height Adjuster.

Trend make one for their Router, I wonder if this would fit the HP6

Your help would be appreciated.

Regards Lawrence Elliott (Laurie) Bridgend South Wales UK

Web

Lawrence Elliott