NuTool HP6 and Router Table

I have just purchased a NuTool HP6 Router and a NuTool Router Table. It all fits together nicely but to make it even better I would like a Fine Height Adjuster.
I don't think NuTool make one but I wonder if there are any plans or instructions for making ones own Height Adjuster.
Trend make one for their Router, I wonder if this would fit the HP6
Your help would be appreciated.
Regards Lawrence Elliott (Laurie) Bridgend South Wales UK
Web http://www.softell.co.uk