Now THAT'S a saw.

<http://www.colonialbrickandstone.com/saw_17.htm
How much do you think Forrest would charge to sharpen that baby? Plus, it's most likely diamond tipped - being for stone and all.
--
Owen Lowe
The Fly-by-Night Copper Company

Yeahbut, how about the 8ft Guillotine and the Stone Turner!?
My wife works for a place that makes blades for stuff like that. Might bit smaller though. Their largest is about 12'.

I've always wondered how they flip those stones to work on the other sides. Now I know. http://www.colonialbrickandstone.com/stoneturner.htm

I saw the link to "stoneturner" and thought I was going to get to see a great big lathe.
Tim Douglass
http://www.DouglassClan.com
If you like big, check out this bandsaw (bottom of page):
http://www.hearnehardwoods.com/GeneralInfo/Sawmill.html
I often wondered if they coil the blades for storage!
Lou

Nice, but can you get a riser kit for it?
I'm not sure it would fit in my garage!

No wrote:

No problem, just cut the side off your garage with the saw, then back it in :-)