Now I know why I stopped Reading REC

--
Christ is in our Midst!

Bad attitudes makes for bad Woodworking..
Mike Zuchick wrote:

What brings this out. Did you see something that was filtered out for everybody else?
Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work

My plonk files have a stale date. Evidently, he aged out of mine. He's been replonked.

Heh! "Replonked". Oh, the ignominy of it all.
On Mon, 23 May 2005 11:07:19 -0500, the inscrutable Patriarch

I removed over 100 plonk files last week to start fresh and only have a dozen or so additions so far. The Zoo Chick was never removed from the files and never will be, nor will any other Jesus freak, fidiot, or under-bridge lurker.
- The only reason I would take up exercising is || http://diversify.com so that I could hear heavy breathing again. || Programmed Websites
Larry Jaques wrote:

Don't know about the "Zoo Chick", but the far right, fish fuck, religious zelots are in my permanent garbage can.
Lew
Is the concept of 'infinite reduction' available to you at all.
Tom Watson wrote:

Nah, but reductio ad absurdum is...     sweetly,     jo4hn
Mike,
Please feel free to read what you wish. Without moving lips.
Some of us will want to choose our preacher.
Some cheese with your whine?
John
snipped-for-privacy@sme-online.com wrote:

Ya know, much though I enjoy a good game of whack-a-mole, and even though Mike was the first person to make it onto my KF, and back off it after a couple of years, repeat as needed, My initial question was just that. I was just wondering if he'd seen something that offended him since his comment was out-of-the-blue. No reference, snipped or otherwise. I'm still wondering what set him off.
Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work