Now I know why I stopped Reading REC

What brings this out. Did you see something that was filtered out for everybody else?

Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
Dave in Fairfax

Dave in Fairfax wrote in news:4291EE8C.CB431B99 @fairfax.com:

My plonk files have a stale date. Evidently, he aged out of mine. He's been replonked.

Reply to
Patriarch

Heh! "Replonked". Oh, the ignominy of it all.

Reply to
Upscale

Is the concept of 'infinite reduction' available to you at all.

Tom Watson - WoodDorker tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (email)

(website)

Reply to
Tom Watson

Nah, but reductio ad absurdum is... sweetly, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

On Mon, 23 May 2005 11:07:19 -0500, the inscrutable Patriarch spake:

I removed over 100 plonk files last week to start fresh and only have a dozen or so additions so far. The Zoo Chick was never removed from the files and never will be, nor will any other Jesus freak, fidiot, or under-bridge lurker.

- The only reason I would take up exercising is ||

so that I could hear heavy breathing again. || Programmed Websites

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Don't know about the "Zoo Chick", but the far right, fish f*ck, religious zelots are in my permanent garbage can.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Mike,

Please feel free to read what you wish. Without moving lips.

Some of us will want to choose our preacher.

Some cheese with your whine?

John

Reply to
barry

Ya know, much though I enjoy a good game of whack-a-mole, and even though Mike was the first person to make it onto my KF, and back off it after a couple of years, repeat as needed, My initial question was just that. I was just wondering if he'd seen something that offended him since his comment was out-of-the-blue. No reference, snipped or otherwise. I'm still wondering what set him off.

Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
Dave in Fairfax