Nova Scotia woodworkers fourm

Nova Scotia woodworkers forum
http://www.novascotiawoodworkers.ca
and
http://woodworking.canadapixs.com
Join us.............

Did.
Now why can't *I* vote for which wood is my favourite? <G> Is it that well known?
Good luck with this, Mike. (Btw, a lot of the Americans that hang out here, are pretty decent guys, we even got some of those wild Ozzies.)

Aren't you guyz Americans?
I always crack up when someone here in Baja is going on a shopping trip to the States and say that they're "going to America".. I remind them that Mexico is part of America.. lol
You'll notice that the folks from the US have more time to work wood because they aren't taking the time to type all those extra U's..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Hey, they add colour and flavour for us to savour in our neighbourhoods.
Mikeh wrote:

Mike,
I'd love to but I don't recall ever having so much trouble registering for a site. After jumping through all the hoops and guessing at what to put where with a background that hides nearly all the field titles, the system tells me my username and p/w don't match.
Then, when trying to retrieve my p/w, it says it doesn't recognize the username and email combination.
--
Tanus

This is not really a sig.
Mikeh wrote:

Never mind that last post, Mike. It's working now.
--
Tanus

This is not really a sig.