Nova Scotia woodworkers corrected URL

Hi All

Sorry for the mistake in the last posted URL.

We are trying to gain interest in a forum for Nova Scotia woodworkers, or anybody interested in the Fine Art of Woodworking.

Mike H

Reply to
Mike Harvey

Try this one.

only get one chance to make a first impression.

Reply to
efgh

FINALLY, I found someone else who does things right the first time.

Please to meet you, efgh.

Reply to
Robatoy

But it's the 2nd mouse that gets the cheese and I'm goal orientated..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

OMG

Who took my fingers... Really I cannot beleive this Keyboard.

I'm going back to school.........

Reply to
Mike Harvey