Nova Scotia woodworkers corrected URL

Hi All
Sorry for the mistake in the last posted URL.
We are trying to gain interest in a forum for Nova Scotia woodworkers, or anybody interested in the Fine Art of Woodworking.
http://www.novascotiawoodworking.ca
Cheers Mike H

http://www.novascotiawoodworkers.ca
You only get one chance to make a first impression.

FINALLY, I found someone else who does things right the first time.
Please to meet you, efgh.
</sarcasm>

mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
OMG
Who took my fingers... Really I cannot beleive this Keyboard.
http://novascotiawoodworkers.ca
Ok, I'm going back to school.........