Nova Lathe group buy

Charles, over at WoodChips (http://www.woodchipshome.com /) is doing a group buy of Nova DVR-XP lathes. These are direct from New Zealand and at a good discount $1899, shipped to US mainland addresses.
But, the orders must be to him by 8 Dec and you will not see your lathe until January, or more likely Febuary.
Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org

Not sure of their charter, and I suppose it's more the choir than the population in general, but http://groups.msn.com/NovaOwners/

Ya, I'm a member of that group, the problem is, for some reason I still can't post. I had to use an old Hotmail address, to join, maybe that's the issue. To join with a new address, MSN wanted a charge-card number. They said it was to prove I was an adult and no charges would be made, but... why the #*$$ do they think only adults have charge chards?... and why should I trust them to delete the number unused.
Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org