Nova DVR 3000 lathe

Is this lathe any better or worse than others in the $2000 price range? I kind of like the idea of the rotating head. I was also looking at the Delta 1642.
Dennis
: Is this lathe any better or worse than others in the $2000 price range? I : kind of like the idea of the rotating head. I was also looking at the Delta : 1642.
Probably best to do a Google search within the rec.crafts.woodturning newsgroup. A lot of DVR owners have posted on what they think -- most really love the lathe.
    -- Andy Barss
I have it and love it.
Check out rec.woodturning - there are a ton of reviews on it - most people love it.

the PM 3520A to eliminate doubts on longevity.