Nova DVR 3000 lathe

Is this lathe any better or worse than others in the $2000 price range? I kind of like the idea of the rotating head. I was also looking at the Delta

1642.

Dennis

Reply to
DWalker

DWalker wrote: : Is this lathe any better or worse than others in the $2000 price range? I : kind of like the idea of the rotating head. I was also looking at the Delta : 1642.

Probably best to do a Google search within the rec.crafts.woodturning newsgroup. A lot of DVR owners have posted on what they think -- most really love the lathe.

-- Andy Barss

Reply to
Andrew Barss

I have it and love it.

Check out rec.woodturning - there are a ton of reviews on it - most people love it.

Reply to
Rob V

It's light in the iron, but smooth in the motor. Look up 500 bucks and get the PM 3520A to eliminate doubts on longevity.

Reply to
George