Not too shabby...

I last visited here a few years ago, during the height of the poopy pants saga, Bay Area Dave debacle and the struggle to keep the filters up to date. I vaguely recall a splinter group (pardon the pun) that became alt.rec.woodworking.religion.noswearing or some-such name. Caused a major rift and a whole two members split off to new beginnings.
Anyhoo, good to see a bunch of the old faces still trapped in here. a little wiser but a lot uglier ;). I had a look to see if the sickos are still here, seems they must have been institutionalized. I wonder if the poopy pants we caught ever grew up, hehe. Maybe that took some fun out of it for them, getting caught and sacked can't be anywhere near as much fun as being anonymous.
Anyway, I thought I'd rejoin for the annual metric vs imperial debate or maybe start a thread on the new handsaws with lasers. I guess I missed the whole domino vs dowels and biscuits thing, *sigh*.
So, was I missed?
:-)
Groggy wrote:

Hey, somewhere along the way you got smilies!
-> :-) <-

Welcome Back, now if only Philly? from down under would come back. Oddly, shhhhhhhhh. The usual PIA's have not shown back up this summer now that they are out of school.
Welcome back.
-Zz
Groggy wrote:

welcome back. But you also missed most of the conservative vs. liberal bullshit and a couple of other dreary things.     mahalo,     jo4hn
On Tue, 30 Jun 2009 09:40:44 -0700, the infamous jo4hn

Not by me. (I wasn't here, either.) Howdy, Grogs! Long time no see.

Robin's little butt was Mmm, Mmm GOOD!
--
The only reason I would take up exercising is
so that I could hear heavy breathing again.

Were you here for the "Man in the Doorway", too?
Anyhoo... Welcome home!
--
Kiva - Loans that change lives.
http://www.kiva.org/lender/david87375440
Dave Balderstone wrote:

Yeah ... and whatever happened to Apeman??
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

I think his new wife pulled on his leash. ;~)