Not OT: For the man who has everything, more of everything! :)

I can finally outfit my shop. :) <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item%96776000&category 810>
All that stuff, and I only see ONE hand plane! (Looks like a Stanley #9 block).
Nice shop though; I wish I had half of what that guy has.
Michael Baglio

--
To reply, change the chemical designation to its common name.

Whoa, that's a SERIOUS shop.....I can't stop drooling. I couldn't have a shop like that too organized and clean.....
I was thinking it was too good to be true - it's one of those "Ebay scams", until is saw the photos. Puts Norm to shame...
Nick
"Michael Baglio @nc.rr.com>" <mbaglio<NOSPAM> wrote in message

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item%96776000&category 81 0>
Man, I want one of those....
--

Woody
http://www.woodhashing.com

This makes the third time I'm aware of that this has been up for sale. There may have been more.
"Nice 6" glue spreader" just makes me want to bid...
- - LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net
On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 04:36:14 +0000, LRod

Y'know, all kidding aside here, it may be an even better deal than you think. If I read it right, you can get the shop, all the stuff, _and_ the house on an acre for 190K. Hell, we have condos in Chapel Hill that start for more than that.
But then, you'd have to live in Idaho.
Michael (Did you notice they said "Shipping _included_."? 42K ain't too bad...)
"Michael Baglio @nc.rr.com>" <mbaglio<NOSPAM> wrote in message

Michael, That was *exactly* my first thought, too.
Henry Bibb, also in CH...
Actually LRod thats the precise reason I didnt bid, I was holding out for a much larger glue spreader. I mean what was he thinking, all that equipment and the ability to only spread glue a mere 6" per pass. Oh well I'll keep looking maybe someone else will have a similar listing with a bigger glue spreader! ;-)
Jim

Shit. I misread the description and thought it was all for $6000 (cancer sale?). I can't swing $42k, unless he'd take a check.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

snipped-for-privacy@XXXXcarolina.rr.com
Michael Baglio <mbaglio<NOSPAM> wrote:

For "the man who has everything", the classical advice was "penicillin".
No idea what is used today, given the penicillin-resistant strains.
Robert Bonomi wrote:

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item%96776000&category 810>
Vancomycin, the "breakfast of champions" everywhere. Available in IV form only.