Not OT: For the man who has everything, more of everything! :)

I can finally outfit my shop. :)

Reply to
Michael Baglio

All that stuff, and I only see ONE hand plane! (Looks like a Stanley #9 block).

Nice shop though; I wish I had half of what that guy has.

Michael Baglio

Reply to
Steve Turner

Whoa, that's a SERIOUS shop.....I can't stop drooling. I couldn't have a shop like that too organized and clean.....

I was thinking it was too good to be true - it's one of those "Ebay scams", until is saw the photos. Puts Norm to shame...

Nick

"Michael Baglio @nc.rr.com>"

Reply to
Nick Bozovich

Man, I want one of those....

Reply to
woodydelsur

This makes the third time I'm aware of that this has been up for sale. There may have been more.

"Nice 6" glue spreader" just makes me want to bid...

- - LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

LRod

Y'know, all kidding aside here, it may be an even better deal than you think. If I read it right, you can get the shop, all the stuff, _and_ the house on an acre for 190K. Hell, we have condos in Chapel Hill that start for more than that.

But then, you'd have to live in Idaho.

Michael (Did you notice they said "Shipping _included_."?

42K ain't too bad...)
Reply to
Michael Baglio

Shit. I misread the description and thought it was all for $6000 (cancer sale?). I can't swing $42k, unless he'd take a check.

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

In article , Michael Baglio

For "the man who has everything", the classical advice was "penicillin".

No idea what is used today, given the penicillin-resistant strains.

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

Vancomycin, the "breakfast of champions" everywhere. Available in IV form only.

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Actually LRod thats the precise reason I didnt bid, I was holding out for a much larger glue spreader. I mean what was he thinking, all that equipment and the ability to only spread glue a mere 6" per pass. Oh well I'll keep looking maybe someone else will have a similar listing with a bigger glue spreader! ;-)

Jim

Reply to
James D. Kountz

"Michael Baglio @nc.rr.com>"

Michael, That was *exactly* my first thought, too.

Henry Bibb, also in CH...

Reply to
Henry Bibb