not a gloat, but....

So today I just got back from a little road trip with a rental truck full of machines.
*probably '70s vintage with very low running time: a rockwell 16" radial arm saw and a rockwell 12/14 tablesaw
a davis wells horizontal boring machine, probably a bit older and more used, but looks very serviceable....
just tellin', ya know....

16" RAS. Both? never...

I'm not generally a big fan of radial arm saws, but this one is substantial enough to be useful. besides, the machines came as a package deal.
at the moment, the RAS is sitting out in the yard covered by a tarp. I'm expecting my plans to come back approved any day now- then I can start building a shop with plenty of room.... now that will be a gloat.